Globus for Spectra Logic
Plug Spectra Logic BlackPearl into your research storage ecosystem with the Globus for Specta BlackPearl connector
Globus and Spectra BlackPearl combine to deliver affordable hybrid storage for research institutions. Users can easily connect and share their research, and archive their data on multiple storage domains.
Why Globus for Spectra BlackPearl?
- Manage your research data with ease: Rapidly deploy Globus endpoints on tape or nearline disk systems with BlackPearl.
- Simplify user access Implement institutional data access policies using Globus Group management and access control functions
- Gain visibility into storage utilization: Use the Globus management console for real-time monitoring and usage reporting
- Hybrid storage ecosystem: Delivers an affordable storage solution.
- End-to-end data management and archive solution
- Use the familiar Globus web interface for data access on a Spectra BlackPearl Converged Storage System
- Transfer files directly to and from tape via GridFTP
- Reduce complexity associated with operating and managing disk and tape systems
- Eliminates need for additional ISV expense for archiving data
Globus for Spectra Logic Connector
Spectra Logic develops Attack Hardened™ data management and storage solutions for a multi-cloud world. Spectra helps organizations manage, protect and preserve their data, whether data is located on-premises, in a cloud, across multiple clouds, or in all locations at once.
University of South Dakota
The South Dakota Data Store (SDDS) provides over 1.2PB of capacity across a Sharing Tier for high-reliability, high-availability, network-accessible storage;...