Brews & Bytes with the Caringo Team
Some of the world’s most challenging problems—including fighting diseases, increasing food production, battling climate change, and advancing Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning—are enabled by High-Performance Computing (HPC). A big part of HPC workflows is sharing data with distributed collaborators. Join us for a discussion on the challenges of managing and storing HPC data with our partner Caringo, a leader in software-defined object storage solutions.
Topics will include:
- Why distributed collaborators are critical to expediting time to discovery
- How to provide direct access to computers, software, data and other resources
- Collaborative problem-solving and resource-brokering strategies
- How the largest research organizations in the world are enabling secure access to data
- The role of storage and access controls throughout HPC workflows